Introduction: What is a Menstrual Cup?
Menstrual cups are a type of feminine hygiene product that is inserted into the vagina to collect menstrual fluid.
Menstrual cups are made from either silicone or latex, and are flexible to allow them to be folded for insertion. A menstrual cup is worn inside the vagina and catches menstrual flow. They can be left in place for up to 12 hours (though some women wear them for up to 24 hours). This makes them an alternative to tampons or pads, which are changed every few hours.Why Choose A Menstrual Cup Over Tampons or Pads?
What are the Types of Menstrual Cups Available in India?
Menstrual cups are an alternative to tampons and pads. They have been used for years in the West, but are now becoming more and more popular in India.
There are three main types of menstrual cups available in India: the disposable ones, the reusable ones, and the silicone menstrual cups. The disposable ones are usually made of latex or plastic. Reusable menstrual cups can be made of silicone or latex. Silicone is a better option because it is easier to clean and does not create any allergic reactions.
The disposable type is a good option for women who only menstruate monthly or less frequently as they need to be replaced every month or so. The other two types can be reused for up to 12 hours before being emptied, washed and reinserted again which makes them a better choice
What Factors Should You Consider When Picking A Menstrual Cup For Yourself?
Choosing a menstrual cup is not an easy task. There are many factors to consider when picking the best one for you. This article will help you decide which menstrual cup is best for you.
The first thing to consider is whether or not you have any allergies such as latex, silicone, or rubber. If so, then it would be best to avoid these materials because they could cause an allergic reaction and discomfort. Next, think about what your flow is like and what your cervix height and diameter are. These two factors can determine which menstrual cup would work best for you.
Lastly, consider how often you want to change your menstrual cup each day, as well as how sensitive your vaginal canal walls are because some cups can cause more irritation than others if they’re too stiff or too
Best Selling Period Cups Brands In India
It is difficult to find a good menstrual cup in India. The market is not very organized and there are a lot of different brands available.
There are many factors that need to be considered before you buy a menstrual cup. This article will help you choose the best one for your needs and budget.
We have made this list of the top 15 period cups in India based on customer reviews and their effectiveness in solving problems like leakage, odor, dryness, etc.
- GYNOCUP PREMIUM MENSTRUAL CUP FOR WOMEN, SMALL SIZE WITH WASH-100ML (COMBO)
- EVERTEEN SMALL MENSTRUAL CUP FOR PERIODS IN WOMEN – 1 PACK (23ML CAPACITY)
- CARMESI REUSABLE MENSTRUAL CUP – THE SOFTEST CUP EVERRR(1 PC MEDIUM)
- GYNOCUP PREMIUM MENSTRUAL CUP FOR WOMEN, PINK| LARGE SIZE WITH STERILIZER CONTAINER (COMBO)
- SANFE REUSABLE MENSTRUAL CUP WITH NO RASHES, LEAKAGE OR ODOR – PREMIUM DESIGN FOR WOMEN – SMALL
- ANDME EASY MENSTRUAL CUP WITH POUCH
- ICARE MENSTRUAL CUP | LARGE
- GYNOCUP PREMIUM MENSTRUAL CUP FOR WOMEN, MEDIUM SIZE WITH WASH-100ML (COMBO)
- EVERTEEN LARGE MENSTRUAL CUP FOR PERIODS IN WOMEN – 1 PACK (30ML CAPACITY)
- SANFE REUSABLE MENSTRUAL CUP WITH NO RASHES, LEAKAGE OR ODOR – PREMIUM DESIGN FOR WOMEN – LARGE
- NAMYAA ULTRA SOFT SMALL REUSABLE MENSTRUAL CUP | 100% MEDICAL GRADE SILICONE| FDA COMPLIANT – 50 G
- GYNOCUP PREMIUM MENSTRUAL CUP FOR WOMEN, FDA APPROVED |PINK | SMALL SIZE
- GYNOCUP PREMIUM MENSTRUAL CUP FOR WOMEN, FDA APPROVED |PINK| MEDIUM SIZE
- EZY MENSTRUAL CUP FOR MEDIUM OR HEAVY FLOW, POST CHILD BIRTH, FOR WOMEN ABOVE 25 YEARS (LARGE)
- SANFE REUSABLE MENSTRUAL CUP WITH NO RASHES, LEAKAGE OR ODOR – PREMIUM DESIGN FOR WOMEN – MEDIUM
HOW TO USE MENSTRUAL CUPS:
Menstrual cups are a type of menstrual hygiene product that is designed to collect menstrual fluid. They are usually made from medical grade silicone, which makes them safe and reusable.
Menstrual cups are inserted into the vagina to collect menstrual fluid. The cup should be inserted before the onset of menstruation and removed after 12 hours or when it is full.
There are many different ways to insert a menstrual cup including:
-Inserting it like a tampon without an applicator
-Using your finger to push the cup up into your vagina
-Holding it in place with your hand for 10 seconds
-Wearing a pad over the top of the cup
-You can wear it for up to 12 hours before you have to take it out, empty it down the toilet and wash it, before putting it back.