The most common cause of black stains on your teeth is smoking. The tar and other chemicals in cigarettes can leave a dark residue on your teeth that is hard to remove.
The following are some natural home remedies for removing black stains from your teeth:
– Apply toothpaste on the toothbrush and brush with it for two minutes. Rinse off with water.
– Eat an apple, a banana or carrots to help remove the stains from your teeth.
– Drink fresh lemon juice or eat parsley or celery to help whiten your teeth naturally.
– Add one teaspoon each of baking soda and salt to a glass of water and use it as a mouthwash that will also whiten your teeth.
– Make a paste by mixing three parts baking soda with one part hydrogen
Which Natural Toothpaste is the Best for Removing Black Stains?
We all want a healthy mouth. But there are some things that we can’t avoid, like black stains from eating certain foods and drinks. The stains are not only unsightly, but they can also lead to bad breath and tooth decay.
There are many natural toothpastes that claim to remove these stains, but which one is the best?
The answer to this question is not straightforward and depends on what type of black stain you want to remove. Here are some of the most popular natural toothpaste brands:
- Lavender Mint Toothpowder
Why are my teeth yellow?
The color of our teeth is largely determined by the minerals in our saliva. The most common culprit for yellow teeth is eating a lot of food and drinks that are high in sugar and carbohydrates.
A number of things can cause yellow teeth, including the following:
– Smoking or chewing tobacco
– Drinking coffee or tea
– Eating certain foods, such as beets and carrots
What Causes Black Teeth?
Black teeth are caused by the build-up of bacteria on the teeth. The bacteria feed on the natural sugars in your mouth and produce a dark pigment called melanin.
The most common cause of black teeth is not brushing your teeth regularly. If you don’t brush your teeth for two days, plaque will start to accumulate and will turn into tartar which will then turn into black tartar.
Another cause of black teeth is drinking coffee or any other beverage that contains tea, red wine, or cola. These drinks stain your tooth enamel and make them appear blacker than they actually are.
How to Remove Black Tooth Stains with Baking Soda & Listerine
We are going to share a simple and effective way to remove black tooth stains. This method is very easy and all you need is baking soda and Listerin.
1) Put some baking soda in a glass or small bowl.
2) Pour some Listerin on the baking soda.
3) Mix the two ingredients together until they form into a paste-like consistency.
4) Brush the paste onto your teeth with an old toothbrush and leave it for 5 minutes before rinsing it off with water.
5) Repeat this process as needed, but do not exceed more than twice per day for adults and once per day for children under 6 years old.
5 Best Natural Remedies to Remove and Prevent Black Teeth
There are many reasons for the development of black teeth. The most common reason is the intake of coffee, tea and red wine. Other causes are smoking, dry mouth and genetics.
Black teeth can be removed by using natural remedies such as lemon juice, baking soda or coconut oil. These remedies work by removing the dark stains on your teeth. They also prevent new stains from forming on them.
It is a good idea to avoid:
- sugary foods and drinks
- foods with artificial coloring
- coffee and tea
- red wine and dark liquors
- dark fruit juices
- citrus fruits and juices
- dark sauces, such as soy sauce and tomato sauce